Resource Archive Page
Table of Contents
Recently Archived Issues of ATADA News
- 2015-1 ATADA News - Winter 2015 issue (Includes 2015 Lifetime Achievement Awards)
- 2014-4 ATADA News - Fall 2014 issue
- 2014-3 ATADA News - Summer 2014 issue
- 2014-2 ATADA News - Spring 2014 issue
- 2014-1 ATADA News - Winter 2014 issue
- 2013-4 ATADA News - Fall 2013 issue
- 2013-3 ATADA News - Summer 2013 issue
- 2013-2 ATADA News - Spring 2013 issue
- 2013-1 ATADA News - Winter 2013 issue
- 2012-4 ATADA News - Fall 2012 issue
- 2012-3 ATADA News - Summer 2012 issue
- 2012-2 ATADA News - Spring 2012 issue
- 2012-1 ATADA News - Winter 2012 issue (Includes 2012 Lifetime Achievement Awards)
- 2011-4 ATADA News - Fall 2011 issue
- 2011-3 ATADA News - Summer 2011 issue
- 2011-2 ATADA News - Spring 2011 issue
- 2011-1 ATADA News - Winter 2011 issue
- 2010-4 ATADA News - Fall 2010 issue
- 2010-3 ATADA News - Summer 2010 issue
- 2010-2 ATADA News - Spring 2010 issue
- 2010-1 ATADA News - Winter 2010 issue
- 2009-3 ATADA News - Fall 2009 issue
- 2008-2 ATADA News - Spring 2008 issue
- 2007-2 ATADA News - Spring 2007 issue (Includes 2007Lifetime Achievement Awards)
You may need to download a copy of Adobe Reader (free) for convenient viewing of .pdf files in your browser.
ATADA News Policy
Including Advertising Policy
ATADA News (ISSN 2162-2094) is published quarterly in the winter (deadline January 1), spring (deadline April 1), summer (deadline July 1), and fall (deadline October 1) by the Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association, 215 Sierra SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108, USA. The opinions of contributors and advertisers are not necessarily those of ATADA.
Subscription Rates: Individuals and Institutions (USA) $20 per annum, free of extra charge to Members, Museum Members, and Associates . Foreign, please inquire.
Subscription Information: is provided at www.atada.org/publications.html
Membership Information: Please fill in the web form at www.atada.org/join.html.
Single Issues: A single copy of the current issue will be sent to non-subscribers free of charge. A few copies of recent back issues are available at $5 each. Contact Alice Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (415) 927-3717 for details.
Copyright: © Copyright 2011 Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association (ATADA) and/or the artists whose works are depicted . All Rights Reserved.
Policy Statement: ATADA was established in 1988 as a member-based organization. Its goal is to represent professional dealers of antique tribal art, set ethical and professional standards for their trade and provide public education concerning the broad role of tribal art in the range of human experience. ATADA members are pledged to work as honest brokers, to guarantee the authenticity of their material and to provide the buying public with the available information on the age, integrity and collection history of the objects they sell. ATADA sponsors publications, conducts seminars, provides legal information and access to insurance. We actively monitor and publicize governmental regulations and legislative actions that concern the trade, display and ownership of tribal art. To attain its objectives, ATADA seeks input from other organizations and individuals with similar interests.
The ATADA Foundation is a separate, non-profit IRS 501(c)(3) entity dedicated to enhancing awareness and knowledge of the world's tribal arts, both antique and contemporary. Toward that end, the Foundation offers grants to support specific projects that advance its goal. For more information on the ATADA Foundation go to www.atada.org/foundation.html
Advertising: Advertisements are accepted from non-members and members at ATADA's discretion. ATADA makes no warranties or guarantees with regard to items advertised unless the advertiser is a member of ATADA, in which case each member guarantee the title and authenticity of his material. Ads are accepted for full-pages (11" high x 8-1/2" wide) and half-pages (5-1/2" high x 8-1/2" wide).
All ads must be 300 dpi, full color (CMYK), copy ready, with a 1/4" border for bleed all around, and
submitted in .pdf or .tiff format. Submit to Webmaster@ATADA.org prior to the above deadlines. Rates in 2013 are $400 per
insertion for full pages inside front and back covers, full pages elsewhere in interior
are $250 per insertion, and half pages (interior only) are $150 per insertion. Specific
locations may be reserved in advance (on a space available basis only) but must be paid in advance on a full
year basis at a 10% discount from the above rates.
MEMBERSHIP INQUIRIES AND ADDRESS CHANGES:
Alice Kaufman, Executive Director
82 Madrone Ave.
Larkspur, CA 94939
ADDRESS PAYMENTS TO:
Lawrence Cornelius, ATADA Treasurer
PO Box 45628
Rio Rancho, NM 87174
or phone (505) 823-4560 with credit card information